Friday, August 06, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010
Our family went to Tennessee and Mississippi again this year for our summer vacation. In Tennessee, we enjoyed spending time with my parents and with my brother, Jeff. In Mississippi we went to the Rushing and the Potts reunions and saw lots of my extended family. We also took a day trip to Greenville, SC and saw Dan's uncle and aunt (Dave and Patti), and our friends Peter and Elisabeth and thier three girls.
Me and Jeff

Dan and the boys at "Gran Gran's" house (my grandmother on my Mom's side)


Andrew playing in the yard at Gran Gran's house


Peter at Bays Mountain Park



Peter and Campbell


The Potts Reunion



Andrew having fun at Pa Paw and Gram's house (my parents)




Happy Andrew

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sara, I had no clue you guys came to Greenville this summer! Wish I had known we could have swung by Mr. and Mrs. Miles to say hi. It's been a long time. Saw your status on FB tonight... praying for you now. love ya
christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home